- ALUNI.net Ofrece alojamiento en piso compartidos para estudiantes en Madrid, Valencia, Sevilla y ahora recientemente han abierto en Granada y Alcala de Henares. Para los estudiantes miembros de APUNE ofrecen un 40 % de descuento en la gestión administrativa.
- Morocco Exchange continues to offer inspiring four day programs to Morocco. The impact and insights of the student programs has been made visible to a wide audience through the feature film Crossing Borders which was produced by Arnd Wachter, Founder of Morocco Exchange. The film has been selected at 13 international film festivals, won several awards and became the doorway for partnerships of his umbrella organization Crossing Borders Education (CBE) with large institutions. Currently Arnd produces an intercultural film series in partnership with Michigan State University and New York Film Academy. Individuals who attended our first advisory board meeting included: Mark Bauman, Vice President, National Geographic; Marlene Johnson, CEO, NAFSA; Carola McGiffert, Director, 100,000 Strong Initiative, U.S. State Department. We would like to invite you to introduce your students to our inspiring Morocco programs and Morocco film: www.crossingbordersfilm.org
- Program of cultural activities for this trimester at Instituto Cervantes in Madrid. For more information, click here.
- Universidad de Alcalá offers a Master in International Relations and Foreign Trade. For more information, click here.
- APUNE and the Insituto cervantes signed an agreement on May 13, 2011, whereas the two organizations would work closely together to promote the Spanish language and culture. Included in the agreement will be special rates for APUNE alumni and students for the different IC activities and products. http://www.cervantes.es
- The Intercultural Education blog Melibee Global posted an inspiring article of one of our APUNE members. Arnd Wachter, Director Morocco Exchange writes about the "Transformative power of inter-cultural experiences" and takes a very personal look at the changed stories of himself and students. You are invited to have a look: http://melibeeglobal.com/2011/01/the-transformative-power-of-intercultural-experiences/. Feel free to share the article with any interested colleague.
URV wins the International Excellence awardThe Universidad Rovira I Virgili of Tarragona, along with the institute and research centers within the southern Catalonia region, has received the "Campus of International Excellence" rating in the regional European category. This is an award from the Spanish Ministry of Education, which accredits the university’s quality and international projection as well as its environment.The Campus de Excelencia Internacional Catalunya Sud (CEICS) has been one of the projects selected by the 2010 Campus of International Excellence call for proposals. They will receive three million euros in order to develop the project. The proposal, under the direction of URV, is based on the university’s strategic additions, research institutes, research centers, technology parks, the healthcare sector, and businesses and public administrations that form part of the Polo de Conocimiento Catalunya Sud, the Campus´s associated promoter. This association is made up of 25 promoters and 57 contributors.The international relations and the addition of doctoral programs in chemistry, prehistory, and archaeology are two of the project’s goals that are soon to be launched. The proposal has received high ratings in teaching, research, and the five areas (in which the initiative is based): Chemistry & Energy, Nutrition & Health, Patrimony & Culture, Tourism and Oenology. The addition of these structures of investigation and the territory transfer make for a stronger project that aims to place itself at an international level and attract talent that will improve its renown and quality of its research.The project has also received four million euros from the Ministry of Science and Innovation in order to develop an environment for molecular biology and sciences.For more information:
- !Schiller se ha convertido en centro examinador del DELE! Más información aquí.